[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49971: Add get_admin_locale() that is separate from WPLANG / get_locale() / get_user_locale()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 27 15:10:42 UTC 2023

#49971: Add get_admin_locale() that is separate from WPLANG / get_locale() /
get_user_locale()
 Reporter:  apedog           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Changes (by joedolson):

 * focuses:  ui, accessibility, rtl, administration => ui, rtl,
              administration

Comment:

 I'm going to remove the accessibility focus for now, because there isn't
 really anything for accessibility to do on this ticket for now. It can
 certainly have accessibility relevance in the future, so please add the
 focus back in if there are new interfaces showing up at some point. Right
 now, however, this is basically duplicating the site language settings
 from a UX perspective, and I don't think there's anything for us to do
 here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49971#comment:24>