[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59734: After modifying a media author, the author name is not the same in the media page and in the media list

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 25 13:48:36 UTC 2023

#59734: After modifying a media author, the author name is not the same in the
media page and in the media list
 Reporter:  camexia       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Media         |    Version:  6.3.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I uploaded a media as administrator. Then, I changed the media author in
 the media page. But in the media list, the author is still administrator.