[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59598: Applying Lightbox "Click on Expand" on 1 Image Block Automatically Adds the Option on All Other Images

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 11 16:05:39 UTC 2023

#59598: Applying Lightbox "Click on Expand" on 1 Image Block Automatically Adds the
Option on All Other Images
 Reporter:  sunitarai     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I installed WordPress 6.4 Beta 3 via the Beta Tester plugin and the 2024
 theme has been activated.

 I went to Appearance> Editor > Templates > Blog Home and then added the
 "Click on Expand" option on the first image on the template.

 And, when I checked the preview after saving the changes, I could see the
 Lightbox option had been automatically added to all the other images on
 the template.