[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59827: wp_save_post_revision() assumes ALL post meta is text! Fatal error in PHP 8.2.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 17 16:28:06 UTC 2023

#59827: wp_save_post_revision() assumes ALL post meta is text! Fatal error in PHP
8.2.
 Reporter:  jsmoriss                             |       Owner:
                                                 |  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
  unit-tests                                     |  compatibility

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 goign to let the PR fail to demonstrate the fatal error, then push the fix
 to the PR to verify it is resolved.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59827#comment:24>