[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59880: Twenty Thirteen - Pullquote block having no effect when we change font-size.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 10 17:01:19 UTC 2023

#59880: Twenty Thirteen - Pullquote block having no effect when we change font-
size.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:  6.4
 Severity:  minor             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                    |
 Steps to reproduce the issue :-
 1. Activate Twenty Thirteen theme.
 2. Choose Pullquote block.
 3. Add some text
 4. Change in font size.

 You can able to see there is no difference in both the side in fonts.
 I have attached video for better understanding.
 Video URL:- https://share.cleanshot.com/pJgXND8tksl8PqXCL0sJ