[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59861: WordPress 6.4 – Initial theme activation works, page reload claims missing stylesheet

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 10 06:42:50 UTC 2023

#59861: WordPress 6.4 – Initial theme activation works, page reload claims missing
stylesheet
 Reporter:  Rvervuurt     |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by Rvervuurt):

 Adding that plugin changes one thing: WP Dashboard doesn't complain about
 the stylesheet missing, but if I revert to my original code and add that
 plugin, my page is totally blank again, same as in the last screenshot of
 my original post.

 The other solutions in the thread @jorbin linked to, are beyond my
 technical skill and/or available time to try out.

 For now, the only solution is making a symlink to style.css in my
 templates-folder, which is weird as it was unnecessary to do that with the
 exact same setup on WordPress 6.3

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59861#comment:5>