[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59873: It appears that WordPress 6.4.1 might be conflicting with the Polylang plugin.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 10 04:07:35 UTC 2023

#59873: It appears that WordPress 6.4.1 might be conflicting with the Polylang
plugin.
 Reporter:  khanhfe       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugins       |    Version:  6.4
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 We are currently using WordPress version 6.4.1 along with the Polylang
 plugin. However, when accessing any pages, posts, or non-homepage URLs, it
 seems like they are fetching the content from the homepage. In the browser
 console, we are not receiving any errors such as 404 or 500. We have
 already updated the settings related to Polylang's permalinks, and
 everything on the website worked perfectly. But then, it continues to
 repeat this issue!
 We suspect there might be an issue related to the Polylang plugin and the
 core source code of version 6.4.1.