[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59819: Change CSS align-item from start / end to flex-start / flex-end for full browser support

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 6 19:49:35 UTC 2023

#59819: Change CSS align-item from start / end to flex-start / flex-end for full
browser support
 Reporter:  hellofromTonya  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by NekoJonez):

 I tested it via WordPress playground on my Opera mobile, (I use Opera as
 my main and the sync on my phone is just nice) and didnt see any major or
 even minor jank...
 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RQBWTW/p1699295618024189?thread_ts=1699295618.024189&cid=C02RQBWTW

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59819#comment:1>