[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59808: Custom fontSizes show up duplicated on the Editor along with default presets.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 5 18:54:55 UTC 2023

#59808: Custom fontSizes show up duplicated on the Editor along with default
presets.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  autranalexandre  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  General          |    Version:  6.3.2
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 When setting up custom fontSizes on theme.json, they show up duplicated on
 the Editor. However, if you select one of the default values, the input
 still selects the custom values.

 theme.json
 {{{
 "settings": {
   "typography": {
     "fontSizes": [
         {
           "slug": "small",
           "size": "0.5rem",
           "name": "Small"
         },
         {
           "slug": "medium",
           "size": "1rem",
           "name": "Medium"
         },
         {
           "slug": "large",
           "size": "2rem",
           "name": "Large"
         },
         {
           "slug": "x-large",
           "size": "3rem",
           "name": "Extra Large"
         }
       ]
   }
 }
 }}}

 Screenshot:
 [[Image(https://autran.pro/test/wordpress.png)]]

 Expected Behavior: overriden default properties should not show up on the
 Editor.

 Actual Behavior: default properties are shown together with custom
 settings.

 Note: I've only yesterday started to learn/use WordPress - I am not sure
 how to properly flag bugs - if there's documentation on standards, please
 point me to it, I'd be happy to adjust. I also could not find this issue
 for 6.3.2 on previous tickets - apologies if it's duplicated.