[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58381: When logging in, the e-mail verification button "The e-mail is correct" doesn't accepts to let me in most of the time.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 23 13:39:48 UTC 2023

#58381: When logging in, the e-mail verification button "The e-mail is correct"
doesn't accepts to let me in most of the time.
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  joseetremblay           |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)            |     Status:  new
Component:  Login and Registration  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal                  |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                          |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hi, it's been years from now that when I am logging in, the e-mail
 verification button "The e-mail is correct" is not working on almost all
 of the websites I'm developing. All of my websites are up to date with
 latest WordPress version. When I click the button, WP brings me back to
 login window with errors(In french) :
 Erreur : le champ de l’identifiant est vide.
 Erreur : le champ du mot de passe est vide.

 It's a pain to not be able to tell the system the e-mail is correct.
 Eveytime, to log in, I click on Remind me later. But that forces me to see
 the e-mail verification window every time I log in to these websites.