[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43305: Accessibility Issue in Arranging the Menu Items: I need a combobox for selecting the parent item and a combobox for selecting the item position

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 15 13:28:47 UTC 2023

#43305: Accessibility Issue in Arranging the Menu Items: I need a combobox for
selecting the parent item and a combobox for selecting the item position
 Reporter:  javad2000     |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by william.alexander):

 * type:  feature request => defect (bug)

Comment:

 Hello,

 Just poking this ticket again. It looks like the related tickets that are
 mentioned have been closed, but this issue is certainly unresolved. Having
 tried myself to edit the menu using a screen reader, it’s clear that the
 menu editor is close to unusable for a blind user.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43305#comment:12>