[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58297: Twenty Seventeen - Table block does not have same design in editor and front.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 11 11:15:35 UTC 2023

#58297: Twenty Seventeen - Table block does not have same design in editor and
front.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:  6.2
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                    |
 Steps to reproduce the issue :-
 1. Activate Twenty Seventeen Theme.
 2. Choose Table block.
 3. Add some text.
 4. Check that table in editor side and user side both.
 In editor side we have the border and when you check front side that
 border is missing.

 I have attached video for better understanding.
 Video URL :- https://share.cleanshot.com/JCmf3Y5bv6TZ1FXzMc5m