[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57957: Media title falsely has kebab case when inserted via REST API (e.g. in Block Editor)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 20 16:07:21 UTC 2023

#57957: Media title falsely has kebab case when inserted via REST API (e.g. in
Block Editor)
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  abitofmind    |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 6.2.1

Comment:

 Hello and thanks for the detailed ticket!

 This is an annoying bug, but since it wasn't introduced in WP 6.2
 development cycle and as we're about to release RC3, it's far too late to
 fix it during this cycle :)

 We can of course fix it in 6.3, but we can also consider this for 6.2.1.
 For the moment, I'm moving it to 6.2.1 for visibility.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57957#comment:1>