[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54354: Open_basedir warnings on Classic Post edit screens with TinyMce plugins present, like TinyMce Advanced

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 15 19:45:04 UTC 2023

#54354: Open_basedir warnings on Classic Post edit screens with TinyMce plugins
present, like TinyMce Advanced
 Reporter:  rembem        |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by njsamsatli):

 Hi, thanks for this. I have the same error messages and applying the patch
 fixed it for me. Just wondering if this will make it into the next release
 and whether it's safe for me to keep the patch on my site.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54354#comment:4>