[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57890: Copy URL and Download Media List Table row actions don't appear when the "Unattached" filter is applied

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 9 06:56:52 UTC 2023

#57890: Copy URL and Download Media List Table row actions don't appear when the
"Unattached" filter is applied
-------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron                   |       Owner:  pbiron
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by kebbet):

 Thanks for the similar PR @pbiron. Your approach looks better than the one
 I added. Looking at the code for the View-action, I'm wondering if adding
 a check for `wp_get_attachment_url( $post->ID )` would make sence, just
 like `view` checks for `if ( get_permalink( $post->ID ) )`.

 So something like this:

 {{{#!php
 <?php
         if ( wp_get_attachment_url( $post->ID ) ) {
                 $actions['download'] = sprintf(
                         '<a href="%s" aria-label="%s" download>%s</a>',
                         esc_url( wp_get_attachment_url( $post->ID ) ),
                         /* translators: %s: Attachment title. */
                         esc_attr( sprintf( __( 'Download “%s”'
 ), $att_title ) ),
                         __( 'Download file' )
                 );