[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57630: Site Editor: Template part customization is not saved for certain child themes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 8 20:54:08 UTC 2023

#57630: Site Editor: Template part customization is not saved for certain child
themes
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mreishus          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by hellofromTonya):

 == Test Report

 - Revert [54860]
 - Repeat the steps

 After reverting [54860], works as expected ✅

 * I was able to save changes to the parent theme's Header template part.
 * Also retried editing and saving the child theme's Header (Dark, small)
 template part. Worked as expected.

 See it in action [attachment:"Test-after-revert-r54860.gif"]

 === Notes

 But I don't yet understand why or how [54860] is affecting the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57630#comment:5>