[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57846: Adding nonce in extra js scripts of registered scripts localized variables. Is it possible ?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 2 22:38:07 UTC 2023

#57846: Adding nonce in extra js scripts of registered scripts localized variables.
Is it possible ?
---------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  pyrobd         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @pyrobd and thanks for the ticket!

 Trac is used for the development of WordPress itself. For development
 assistance with individual sites, you'll find people who are able to
 assist you in the support forums. For you particular question, I recommend
 the [https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/ Developing with
 WordPress] forum.

 I've closed this ticket as invalid, which in this case is trac's
 unfriendly term to indicate I've referred you elsewhere for assistance.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57846#comment:2>