[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58688: Posts get unlinked from our site's taxonomy when being converted to Block Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 30 16:01:52 UTC 2023

#58688: Posts get unlinked from our site's taxonomy when being converted to Block
Editor
 Reporter:  hspaula       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  assigned
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Sorry, I don't know how to describe this better. I work for
 HelloSubscription and we usually link our posts at hellosubscription.com
 by categories (news, coupons, reviews). We have taxonomies to link them to
 our directory (boxes.hellosubscription.com) so the post gets redirected to
 the right brand/box (we are a subscription box reviews website). However,
 these past week or so, whenever we convert the posts from Classic editor
 to Block editor, these taxonomies gets removed so the posts we publish
 doesn't get link to our directory page.

 Sorry if this sounds confusing, but that's basically our little problem
 now.