[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58670: block_core_navigation_submenu_build_css_colors function has been removed since 6.3 beta2

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 29 13:58:14 UTC 2023

#58670: block_core_navigation_submenu_build_css_colors function has been removed
since 6.3 beta2
 Reporter:  manooweb      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 This public function has been removed from the latest beta release without
 any deprecation.

 The pull request that removed this function is
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/48936

 At the opposite of this other PR
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/49064 where it is written a
 deprecation had to be done, it seems it wasn't the case.

 So as we use this function in one of our block that we could insert as
 subblock navigation, we now have a php Fatal Error

 [29-Jun-2023 10:45:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to
 undefined function block_core_navigation_submenu_build_css_colors()

 Detected our PHPunit test in our side.