[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21938: Add "no-store" to Cache-Control header to prevent history caching of admin resources

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 27 13:38:36 UTC 2023

#21938: Add "no-store" to Cache-Control header to prevent history caching of admin
resources
 Reporter:  soulseekah                           |       Owner:
                                                 |  johnbillion
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  closed
  dev-note                                       |

Comment (by soulseekah):

 @noisysocks the issues outlined in the pull seem to be timeout-related.
 Most probably, due to the no-cache calls caching has been disabled and
 load has been significantly increased (especially if tests are being run
 in parallel). I'm unfortunately unable to provide any more insight as I'm
 not familiar with how the E2E tests are developed and run.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21938#comment:30>