[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16502: Quick Edit contents should only be rendered if quick edit button in actions after filtering

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 15 20:13:31 UTC 2023

#16502: Quick Edit contents should only be rendered if quick edit button in actions
after filtering
 Reporter:  wyrfel                               |       Owner:  chriscct7
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by oglekler):

 * milestone:  6.3 => 6.4

Comment:

 I have doubts as well (#comment:43) we need clear understanding what need
 to be done and then compare it with patch. If we are improving
 performance, the result needs to be measured.

 This is an enhancement, and we are in 12 days until Beta 1 after which we
 will not add new enhancement to the release, so, because there is no
 patch, I am moving this ticket to 6.4.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16502#comment:51>