[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58509: Twenty Fourteen: Default Button Color Issue in Sidebar & Button Color Issue on Hover in Primary Sidebar & Footer Widget

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 11 07:51:06 UTC 2023

#58509: Twenty Fourteen: Default Button Color Issue in Sidebar & Button Color Issue
on Hover in Primary Sidebar & Footer Widget
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  shailu25       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  6.2.2
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 In Twenty Fourteen theme when we add button in Primary Sidebar / Content
 Sidebar / Footer Widget there is button color issue.

 **Steps to Reproduce the Issue :**
 - Activate Twenty Fourteen theme.
 - Add Button in Primary Sidebar , Content Sidebar & Footer Widget & Update
 it

 You can able to see that Button Color Issue in Content Sidebar button &
 Button Color issue on Hover in Primary Sidebar & Footer Widget button.

 I have attached video for better understanding.

 **Video Link:**
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n4SjEfJQPw3fsSTe5lklx6L6ca9n1C00/view