[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58497: 2 column page content in page (not template) causes menu bar background to change unexpectedly.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 8 23:27:10 UTC 2023

#58497: 2 column page content in page (not template) causes menu bar background to
change unexpectedly.
 Reporter:  noelhefele    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  6.2.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Not sure how to put this one in to words.

 1. I have a nav bar at the top of twenty twenty three. Background color is
 set works fine.

 2. yesterday I tried out adding a two column block in a page content area
 on edit page. (Still learning the new flow. getting better at it but still
 a learning curve).

 3. about half of the nav bar on these pages with columns in the content
 area turns white.  Not all of the nave bar, but half.

 4. Confused me and looked for css solution before realizing it was the
 same template working fine on other pages and then realized it was the
 column.

 5. Removing the column from the page content area fixes the issue.