[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58416: Media Title field should soft wrap in Media Modal: For better readability/editing of long titles.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 6 21:48:01 UTC 2023

#58416: Media Title field should soft wrap in Media Modal: For better
readability/editing of long titles.
 Reporter:  abitofmind                           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by abitofmind):

 @joedolson

 Ad 2) I now studied the very long ticket history (over the last 3 years)
 and a lot of screenshots too. So this issue made it from the Classic
 Editor, later into the Block Editor. Just studying the screenshots (not
 the code, would mostly not understand it anyhow), this looks to be 1:1 the
 same use case as ours here, just for the Media Title instead of the Alt
 Text! Would be great if that could be simply re-used !

 4) Now I have some open questions, see the following annotated
 screenshots. Hope you can answer / react to those.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58416#comment:18>