[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35833: Adding a table with the "widefat" class on post and taxonomy list table screens causes the quick edit UI and bulk edit to fail

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 17 06:38:19 UTC 2023

#35833: Adding a table with the "widefat" class on post and taxonomy list table
screens causes the quick edit UI and bulk edit to fail
 Reporter:  Braad                    |       Owner:  oglekler
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned
  patch changes-requested            |  administration
Changes (by oglekler):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch needs-testing commit => has-
     screenshots has-patch changes-requested
 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * milestone:  6.3 => 6.4

Comment:

 I had no time to work on this further, so I am moving it into 6.4, and now
 it looks more like enhancement that bug fix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35833#comment:28>