[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58603: Twenty Twenty-Three: Update font sizes to ensure accessible responsive typography

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 14 15:59:12 UTC 2023

#58603: Twenty Twenty-Three: Update font sizes to ensure accessible responsive
typography
 Reporter:  mikachan                             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by joedolson):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch needs-testing needs-
     screenshots

Comment:

 While we definitely would *like* to do this, we have some significant
 concerns about changing font sizing in an already released theme, and the
 impact that could have on user's existing designs.

 If we can do enough testing to verify that these changes don't impact
 existing designs in the majority of scenarios, this might be feasible.

 We definitely want to take this into consideration for a new theme
 variation and for future core themes, however.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58603#comment:6>