[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35833: Adding a table with the "widefat" class on post and taxonomy list table screens causes the quick edit UI and bulk edit to fail

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 14 07:32:53 UTC 2023

#35833: Adding a table with the "widefat" class on post and taxonomy list table
screens causes the quick edit UI and bulk edit to fail
 Reporter:  Braad                    |       Owner:  oglekler
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  patch needs-testing commit         |  administration

Comment (by oglekler):

 @azaozz it may happen if some of these plugins are adding similar content
 into the same pages, for example 'inline-edit-tax' will be only enqueued
 on the edit-tags.php page. I think it is unlikely, but I also believe that
 the right approach to separate classes for CSS and JS and don't mix up
 them. What is your suggestion, change it now?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35833#comment:26>