[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58727: Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 6 11:11:27 UTC 2023

#58727: Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type
array|string is deprecated
 Reporter:  ispreview     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Formatting    |    Version:  6.2.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I recently did a test of PHP 8.2.7 on the latest WordPress 6.2.2 release
 (this might also occur under PHP 8.1 as I didn't test that) and enabled
 debugging, which resulted in quite a few of these errors through the admin
 dashboard. I haven't been able to test every section as when I enable
 debugging this error also kills (completely vanished) the WordPress Admin
 menu on the left side of the screen, which I assume to be related.

 Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type
 array|string is deprecated in /../wp-includes/functions.php on line 2165