[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57589: transition_post_status hook does not fire when cron publishes scheduled post.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 31 20:12:30 UTC 2023

#57589: transition_post_status hook does not fire when cron publishes scheduled
post.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  tele2rn            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by tele2rn):

 Thanks Peter, for your prompt reply.

 I have installed your plugin on my local site and it did not work just
 like my other action hooks.  I then installed your plugin on a vanilla
 install of wp running only 2021 theme..., and your plugin did trigger the
 error on that site.

 So I have to assume that it is a plugin or theme code conflict causing
 this issue.  Do you have any idea what would cause a this to happen.
 Another action filter on the same hook? what do you think? Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57589#comment:2>