[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51780: Add ability to easily get path to sized images (such as parameter to get_attached_file() or wp_get_attachment_thumb_file())

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 29 23:15:28 UTC 2023

#51780: Add ability to easily get path to sized images (such as parameter to
get_attached_file() or wp_get_attachment_thumb_file())
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  paulschreiber             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new

Comment (by Mista-Flo):

 Hey folks,

 I came up with a patch for this ticket, I think it definitely makes sense
 to extends `get_attached_file` function with a size parameter, furthermore
 it doesn't affect any current usage of the function as the parameter will
 remain an empty string by default.

 I also added a quick unit test to check the function works as expected,
 not sure if it needs further unit testing?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51780#comment:6>