[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52617: App Passwords: allow http success and reject URLs with local environment type.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 26 05:12:30 UTC 2023

#52617: App Passwords: allow http success and reject URLs with local environment
type.
 Reporter:  peterwilsoncc                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  unit-tests                                     |
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * keywords:  good-first-bug has-patch commit => good-first-bug has-patch
     needs-unit-tests

Comment:

 I've refreshed the original PR against trunk and it all seems to work via
 manual testing.

 Prior to commit, I'll add some tests to ensure the insecure values are
 permitted for local environments.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52617#comment:9>