[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56975: Replace the internal `WP_Theme_JSON_Resolver::theme_has_support()` with a public function

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 20 08:37:15 UTC 2023

#56975: Replace the internal `WP_Theme_JSON_Resolver::theme_has_support()` with a
public function
 Reporter:  oandregal                            |       Owner:
                                                 |  hellofromTonya
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by flixos90):

 @oandregal How could I miss that? Apologies.

 FWIW my results are still a tiny bit different, as for me it looks like
 all results are pretty much the same. But that is enough to show that
 using the WP cache functions does not help here.

 I will try getting numbers for the static variable cache on my analysis as
 well, since that looks quite promising in yours.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56975#comment:68>