[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56975: Replace the internal `WP_Theme_JSON_Resolver::theme_has_support()` with a public function

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 20 00:33:04 UTC 2023

#56975: Replace the internal `WP_Theme_JSON_Resolver::theme_has_support()` with a
public function
 Reporter:  oandregal                            |       Owner:
                                                 |  hellofromTonya
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:55 Otto42]:
 > And now we're talking about stubbing out the cache functions...

 Stubbing is how script-loader is used (for better or worse) in load-
 styles.php and load-scripts.php. I.e. only the list of file URLs is used,
 everything else is ignored. This is unrelated to how caching may work, or
 any other functionality there.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56975#comment:57>