[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57453: Newly created sub-site in multisite not appearing immediately in toolbar's site-list dropdown.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 13 19:42:25 UTC 2023

#57453: Newly created sub-site in multisite not appearing immediately in toolbar's
site-list dropdown.
 Reporter:  richardkrone  |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by richardkrone):

 Hello:

 The "**My Sites >> Network Admin >> Sites**" page did have the new site
 listed, even while it did not show up in the toolbar under the My Sites
 drop-down list.

 I was able to access the sub-site dashboard though "**My Sites >> Network
 Admin >> Sites**" and make a guess about manually adding a super-user to
 the sub-site manually through the sub-site's own "**Users >> Add New"**
 interface. I chose the option to not send myself an email when adding the
 new user as well.

 This test was run multiple times, on the same WP Multisite installation,
 to see if it was a one-off. It was not a one-off. I did not create any new
 fresh installations of WordPress Multisite to test on at this time.

 I looked over your suggested issue #55149, and I would say that yes they
 probably either are related or the issue #55149 did not take it to my
 logical conclusion and fix. Of course, my conclusion, and fix may not have
 corrected their issue, yet it sounds the same or closely related.

 Please let me know if there is anything I can do, try, or provide
 information you might need.

 Best,
 Richard

--