[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57310: Possibility to dismiss plugin update notification until next version or forever

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 11 14:26:07 UTC 2023

#57310: Possibility to dismiss plugin update notification until next version or
forever
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  abitofmind       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by costdev):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * version:  6.1.1 =>
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 @abitofmind No problem! 🙂

 Regarding your suggested changes to documentation, I'd recommend
 [https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/newticket  opening a ticket on Meta Trac]
 - Select `HelpHub` as the `Component` - and discuss this with the Meta
 team, as the Must-Use plugins article is managed there.

 As this ticket will not result in the feature being added to WordPress
 Core for the reasons mentioned during the discussion, and the remaining
 issue is related to Meta rather than Core, I'll close this ticket as
 `wontfix`.

 Thanks for the discussion @abitofmind! 🙂

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57310#comment:6>