[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57439: I don't know. I don't care. I've already spent far too much time on this nonsense.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 10 13:53:40 UTC 2023

#57439: I don't know. I don't care. I've already spent far too much time on this
nonsense.
 Reporter:  ajaxStardust  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I seriously can't believe WordPress was put into production in this state.
 It's not my responsibility to ensure it functions correctly.

 That hyperlink should NOT direct the user from the page. This is supposed
 to be an Edit mode. WordPress is so broken since that Gutenberg nonsense.
 I'm sorry. I know you don't want to hear that.

 https://screenrec.com/share/x9em6O2f4i