[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57415: Twenty Twenty One: Text color not reflected backend and Front side in media & text block

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 3 13:34:51 UTC 2023

#57415: Twenty Twenty One: Text color not reflected backend and Front side in media
& text block
---------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  umesh84        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  6.1.1
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  needs-patch has-screenshots
  Focuses:  ui, css        |
---------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 In Twenty Twenty One Theme: when we add a media & Text Block on the
 Editor side and add the Text after apply the link on the Text and change
 color to the text but changes are not reflected backend and Front side.

 Steps to replicate:
 1: Activate the Twenty Twenty One Theme
 2: media & text block
 3: Add Image and Text
 4: add Link on the Text after change color

 For better understanding, I provide a video attachment link.
 Video link: https://www.loom.com/share/ceea0db29302412b8bc2b3fb8dcea151