[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57826: Either core themes should not be automatically installed OR their presence should not be a site health issue

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 28 22:19:18 UTC 2023

#57826: Either core themes should not be automatically installed OR their presence
should not be a site health issue
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  zergling81   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:   => 2nd-opinion
 * version:  6.1.1 =>

Comment:

 Hello and thanks for the ticket,

 As far as I know, having more than one inactive theme is not an error or
 an issue, but a recommendation, like an improvement for an existing
 website, and it's pretty clear in the Site Health screen.

 Should we only bundle the two last default themes? I'm unsure, because
 each theme can fit some specific needs :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57826#comment:2>