[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57804: Missing word "wordpress" on the permalink that's why not opening a separate tour on the website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 25 18:58:18 UTC 2023

#57804: Missing word "wordpress" on the permalink that's why not opening a separate
tour on the website
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  artowpress         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by artowpress):

 Replying to [comment:1 sabernhardt]:
 > Hi and welcome to WordPress Core Trac!
 >
 > This likely fits better in the [https://wordpress.org/support/forums/
 support forums].

 > The permalinks look correct in that video, and the top menu's Contact
 page link also includes `/wordpress/`. However, the links in the Tours
 menu and the page content are faulty.

 > If you could view the page source (or inspect element), do these links
 start with a slash character?
 > `href="/tours/discover-singapore/"`
  hi,
 So, I followed your advice, edited the a href section, but it was just
 edited as html source or edit part just, in the php sources I couldn't
 find any link with  a href to change it into a standard reading of the
 tour posts, or maybe I couldn't got the meaning of your advice,
 but the problem is that, I compared the bitnami wordpress and xampp
 wordpress installed manually, on the bitnami the wordpress works
 normally,but on xampp and wamp it shows that problem, error.
 best

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57804#comment:2>