[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57804: Missing word "wordpress" on the permalink that's why not opening a separate tour on the website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 24 17:17:03 UTC 2023

#57804: Missing word "wordpress" on the permalink that's why not opening a separate
tour on the website
 Reporter:  artowpress    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Permalinks    |    Version:  6.1.1
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi,
 Maybe I found a bug coming from wordpress.
 I bought a theme on Tour website and installed local host on xampp or
 wamp.
 Could you please support me on the issue: when I click on a separate tour
 from the admin dashboard I could see the separate tour and the permalink
 is ok in that case,
 but when I click from the main menu bar on the "Tours" and clicking on a
 separate tour it shows not found, errors like in the video I'm showing,
 besides the word "wordpress" is missing from the link, even I changed the
 tour clicked from the main menu bar "Tours".
 [https://youtu.be/Apl9UfkN12g]

 So, how could you help me to solve that problem?