[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57798: Page Template always says "Default Template" regardless of which template is selected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 23 21:32:43 UTC 2023

#57798: Page Template always says "Default Template" regardless of which template
is selected
 Reporter:  ekazda        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  6.1.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, template  |
 I have seen this in multiple sites that we manage but no matter which Page
 Template is selected, the text will always say "Default Template". If you
 select the link text, you will see the applied template in the dropdown
 field, but the link text never changes.