[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39186: Bulk actions not correctly applied when selecting bulk actions in both the top and bottom bulk actions dropdowns

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 17 07:36:28 UTC 2023

#39186: Bulk actions not correctly applied when selecting bulk actions in both the
top and bottom bulk actions dropdowns
 Reporter:  engelen                              |       Owner:  engelen
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by oglekler):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-unit-tests early => has-patch needs-unit-tests
     early needs-testing

Comment:

 I managed to reproduce this issue only by changing value of button select
 by request, otherwise it is handling correctly because changes of both
 selects now synchronized. But JS script is still piking up a value from
 the first selector, and it isn't correct behavior for the script. And this
 patch is only applied to backend. I assume that JS script which is making
 this action needs to be tested and possibly JS behavior to be improved via
 additional ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39186#comment:23>