[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57682: Strong tag in each new post when I copy and paste bold word from other site as well as from document file.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 9 14:24:01 UTC 2023

#57682: Strong tag in each new post when I copy and paste bold word from other site
as well as from document file.
 Reporter:  himshekhar07  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                |
 When I copy and paste bold words from a google document file or from any
 other site it shows <strong> tag in the admin backend for Twenty Twenty-
 Three, Twenty Twenty-One, Twenty Twenty-Two themes.

 For more understanding I am posting a video:
 [https://share.cleanshot.com/GTcXSfSJyBdM6rwDRTY4]