[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57648: Major performance regression in `wp_enqueue_global_styles()` for classic themes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 8 13:16:32 UTC 2023

#57648: Major performance regression in `wp_enqueue_global_styles()` for classic
themes
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  flixos90      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by oandregal):

 Oh, by the way, know that my only interest is learning how I can help: if
 the tools I use don't report any regression and I don't know how to
 reproduce other mechanisms, I'm useless :)

 On a general note: I'm committed to find the process/tools that helps us,
 one we can trust and reproduce. I'm fine if it's not TTFB or if `wp-total`
 proves to be better. I want to understand how or why they are telling us
 different stories, so we can agree on how to drive priorities and
 investigations, which has been the source of many conversations and
 frustrations in the past few months.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57648#comment:9>