[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57662: Error from _preload_old_requests_classes_and_interfaces on update from 4.0.38 to 6.2-beta1

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 7 19:42:12 UTC 2023

#57662: Error from _preload_old_requests_classes_and_interfaces on update from
4.0.38 to 6.2-beta1
 Reporter:  afragen       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 During the 6.2-beta1 release party I got the following error (see image).

 I'm using a local test site just for the release party. I was on 6.1.1 and
 used Core Rollback to revert to 4.0.38. I have WordPress Beta Tester set
 to 'Bleeding Edge' and 'Beta/RC'.

 I initially tried 4.038, 4.1.37 both initially failed. The I updated from
 5.9.5 and worked my way back down the releases from each major. I retried
 the first 2 again and they passed.

 Core Rollback and WordPress Beta Tester at current releases used.