[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48496: Filters post_row_actions and page_row_actions not apply at AJAX inline-save action

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 5 20:54:00 UTC 2023

#48496: Filters post_row_actions and page_row_actions not apply at AJAX inline-save
action
 Reporter:  andrejovdienko                       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by oglekler):

 I tested this. In case of Quick edit hooks are working with Ajax as well
 as in the initial list build, in case of Bulk actions -> Edit we have page
 reload so, there is no ajax request. I tested it with WordPress version
 6.1.1 and 5.2.4, and behaviors are equal.

 It is possible that in case of reporter something is removing filters from
 hook when it is ajax request or not adding them in the first place, and it
 looks like hooks are not applied.

 I suggest someone to have a second look and if the result will be the same
 as mine, close the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48496#comment:4>