[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57626: Searches to add a link in post-edit, to be sortable/filterable to better find tags

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 3 20:00:46 UTC 2023

#57626: Searches to add a link in post-edit, to be sortable/filterable to better
find tags
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  joshduffetywong    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  new
Changes (by ryokuhi):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback
 * focuses:  ui, accessibility => ui

Comment:

 Hello @joshduffetywong, and welcome to WordPress Trac!
 We're always happy when new contributors join, and we hope this is the
 first contribution of a long series.

 I had a look at your issue.

 * This is a usability issue, but I don't think it's an accessibility one
 (that is, an issue addressing the needs of people with disabilities). As
 such, I'm removing the accessibility focus. If you think the problem
 you're reporting is an accessibility issue, feel free to add the focus
 back, and we'll discuss it next week during the weekly bug scrub.
 * Based on the screenshot, the issue you're reporting has to do with the
 block editor: its discussion and development happen in the
 [https://github.com/WordPress/Gutenberg Gutenberg Repository on GitHub].
 As such, you should make a suggestion by opening a
 [https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/new/choose new issue]
 there. After you've opened it, please add the link below.

 If you need assistance, drop us a line here so that we can help you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57626#comment:1>