[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57150: Implement wp_cache_get_multiple() in wp_queue_posts_for_term_meta_lazyload()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 2 13:00:13 UTC 2023

#57150: Implement wp_cache_get_multiple() in
wp_queue_posts_for_term_meta_lazyload()
 Reporter:  ocean90                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by spacedmonkey):

 @flixos90 Disagree here. We have some time before the beta. The issue here
 is that code is complete but we need some unit tests. But there are no
 good ways to test this. If we are okay with manual testing, then we can
 commit.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57150#comment:7>