[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60041: Ultimate CSV Importer stopped working properly after upgrading to WordPress 6.4.2

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 11 17:12:13 UTC 2023

#60041: Ultimate CSV Importer stopped working properly after upgrading to WordPress
6.4.2
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  anwarmirza       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jorbin):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @anwarmirza,

 I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your site, however trac is
 for the development of WordPress Core, not the support of individual sites
 or plugins.  If you are having an issue with Ultimate CSV Importer, I
 would encourage you to reach out to the
 [https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-ultimate-csv-importer/ plugin
 support forums]. Best of luck.

--