[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60040: While installing a plugin using wordpress plugin installer, a directory seems to be missing

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 11 13:38:13 UTC 2023

#60040: While installing a plugin using wordpress plugin installer, a directory
seems to be missing
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rahal.aboulfeth  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * keywords:   => close

Comment:

 > While writing this ticket, I attempted to replicate the steps in
 wpsandbox.net (using WordPress 6.4), and the installation worked as
 expected. This suggests that the bug might be fixed or could be specific
 to the hosting environment.

 I am also unable to reproduce this on the current WordPress version when
 forcing install of v0.1.1 of that plugin.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60040#comment:1>